Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Unfinished Post

Late start Wednesday is always a good way to start the day. Wake up late and have one less class during the day, can't go wrong. Especially on days when only study hall and Chemistry are the things I have to worry about. Chemistry is easy thanks to me taking College Prep. So during study hall sat down with a very good friend and talked, like most high schoolers at one point. About girls. As I sat and talked, I realized the connections that I had with people throughout the high school. I could never understand if I would ever have a chance or just always be friends. There is always that weird time when you could make the move, or just keep it the way it is. And if you make the move and it's a failure then you would be stuck in a very bad situation. Then there are the girls that you sorta know, and there is like the dream thing. You think she's pretty or smart, or funny, or something along that line, but you don't really have the "in" move. It's all very confusing and always makes for an interesting day, trying to impress.

No comments: